|Eligibility||18 - 99 Yrs|
|Category||Open To All|
|Domain||Marketing Architectural Design|
Suraksha Smart City is a 362 acre township being developed in a phase wise manner and targets dwellings for 50000+ families in Vasai (E).
Vasai is one of the most sought after location in the much-desired Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Plus, Suraksha Smart City enjoys a major location advantage with its walkable proximity to Vasai Road Station along with the added advantage of the multipurpose lifestyle amenities and lucrative pricing for a Smart City.
The project is approved under the prestigious scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and this ‘Unit Design Competition’ attempts to seek efficient designs for low cost housing. The design submitted by the participants shall be evaluated by the developer holistically and the best designs would be incentivised.
• Participating Team size: Minimum 1 participant, Maximum 2 participants.
• A participant cannot be a part of more than one team
• Team members may be from different institutes
• The decision of organizers is binding on all participants
• Registration fees: ?500.00 per person
• Registration fees are Non-Refundable
• Unit Design plan Layout with Detailed Area Statement to be submitted, detailed submission formats will be shared with the competition brief after successful registration of the participant.
• Final Submission has to be done in PDF & DWG file formats
• File naming convention: TeamName_ParticipantName
• All files to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submission deadline: 30th April 2020, 23:55 hrs